FileZilla is a free software application from the FTP Clients subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-07-17. The program can be installed on win.
FileZilla is designed as a small but powerful FTP client with many features. The application includes a site manager to store all your connection details and logins as well as an Explorer style interface that shows the local and remote folders and can be customized independently. FileZilla offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security. Additional features include keep alive, auto ascii/binary transfer and more. A nice program for beginners and advanced user alike. Features:
- Easy to use
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- Cross-platform. Runs on Windows, Linux, *BSD, Mac OS X and more
- IPv6 support
- Available in many languages
- Supports resume and transfer of large files > 4GB
- Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
- Drag & drop support
- Configurable transfer speed limits
- Filename filters
- Network configuration wizard
- Remote file editing
- HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support
- Logging to file
FileZilla (version 3.17) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 162 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.